Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Contact Jana Fitch Cakes!

Here's some information about my business~

Jana Fitch Cakes specializes in absolutely delicious, mouth-watering, addictive cakes that also happen to be nice to look at! I'm perfecting simple, elegant designs that have a well-balanced visual appeal, and constantly expanding my repertoire of cake decorating skills. I primarily work with buttercream frostings, but I also work with meringue frostings and fondant, as well. My customers have been thrilled with the flavor, appearance, and value of their purchases.

I obtained my licensure as a Domestic Kitchen Bakery in mid-May 2013 and also have a current food handler's card. I make and deliver (within the area) cakes for all sorts of occasions: weddings, commitment ceremonies, baby showers, birthdays, holidays, or any event that may require a cake. Additionally, I custom make paper goods, including cupcake wrappers, toppers, and favor boxes to enhance your treats and coordinate with your style.

Your satisfaction is my absolute top priority. I encourage open and unlimited communication concerning each and every job. I want your cake, cupcakes, sugar cookies, etc. to exceed your expectations in every way.

Please contact me to discuss dessert for your next event!

Email: janafitchcakes@gmail.com

Phone: (503) 851-8899

Facebook: facebook.com/JanaFitchCakes


No comments :

Post a Comment