Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Rolling out my new LOGO!!!

…as well as a beautiful batch of mini chocolate cupcakes! There are two dozen with salted caramel and one dozen adorned with peanut butter frosting. I also made the awesome purple inserts for the cupcake box, since the regular ones don't work for mini cupcakes (you knew that). Love that extra pop of color!

I finally designed this logo myself, after months (years?) of pondering, stalling, considering, etc. I hope you like it! It certainly brings a big smile to my face. My hope is that the logo expresses everything my business is about: fun, pretty, modern, simple, excellent quality cakes (and don't forget the paper goods!).

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, even constructive criticism, so please leave me a comment!





No comments :

Post a Comment